So, I've actually changed the background of this blog today....umm...I guess that's all. LOL!! Just (kinda) kidding. =D
I'm not sure that I have enough hours in the day to even devote 10 minutes to the blogging world, unless it is to keep up to date on other family & friends. Maybe after Finals I will be able to do something more. Until then, this is about as good as it gets. See...right now I'm actually on here typing because I'm procrastinating doing my homework. Why do I do that? I procrastinate knowing full well that I will be stressed out if I keep it up. Computers are good and bad, actually I should say the Internet is good and bad! It seems that if I'm not really, really super careful I look up and see that Oops! it is time to make dinner, or Oops! The kids are home from school, or Oops! now the baby is awake and ready to eat. I just waste my time doing... what? I have no idea. Of course I could blame some of it on my failing memory. Which could be a little better if I'd take that nap during the day instead of surfing the internet. :) I sit here on the internet knowing that there was something I needed to do or send, but then I can't remember what in the world that was, so while I'm trying to remember what that was I just surf the net hoping that I'll remember or happen upon the thing I was supposed to do. But, it seems that what usually happens is that I sit here and waste minutes/hours and as soon as I decide that I'm not going to remember right now, I turn the computer off......and you know what happens next right? I finally remember what it was that I was going to do! Of course by then, I really need to get off my butt and do some house work or something .....what is that word? (profitable, no, ummm...conducive...NO..ugh! what is that word...... ah, never mind!) So anyway, I decide I'm not going to turn the computer on and promise myself that I will remember next time I get on the computer...yeah right!
Anyway, Oh! I should mention something really strange that happened the first week of April, but, I'm out of time and have to go help out in Zac's class in a couple of minutes. So, I'm promising myself that I will remember to do another post regarding this strange thing that happened. It may take a while before I remember. LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I'm going to start calling you "Wonder Woman!" Every mother needs time for herself even if we forget things most of the time. I don't know how you accomplish all of the things that you do. You truly are a Wonder Woman!
Post a Comment